1990 Alpha One manual online?

WhereBob

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I saw a few months back free Alpha One manual downloads. I can't remember or find them now. Does anyone know where I can find a free manual download for a 1990 Alpha One Sterndrive?

Thanks

WhereBob

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 1990 Alpha One manual online?

Thanks Don but unfortunately each section on #6 I open other than the cover page gives me a "there was an error opening this document. this file cannot be found"

I know it says "Must open each section individually to save." but I can't find a link to open these sections either?

I downloaded #14 and that is all there but thats for Gen II's. Is the a big difference in the 1st and 2nd generations?

Thanks again

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

OPEN the first section and go to the outline, then click on the section letter and save to your computer.
You can't open the sections if your outline is saved to your computer, it must be online.

WhereBob

Petty Officer 3rd Class

OPEN the first section and go to the outline, then click on the section letter and save to your computer.
You can't open the sections if your outline is saved to your computer, it must be online.

I did that and I get the same error message with no option to save. Are you able to?

Thanks