1998 210 SD - sun pad question

foobear

Cadet
I recently bought a used 1998 Sea Ray 210 Sundeck. So far, we really love it.

Tried using the sun pad the other day though, and got kind of confused. I can see where the pad is supposed to fit (between the two bow lounges,) but there doesn't seem to be any thing to sit it on which would elevate it to the level of the lounges. The table legs are too long, plus I don't see anything on the bottom of the pad that would imply something snapped into it.

Is there some other piece that is missing?

Thanks in advance,

-- Tony

nlain

Commander
Re: 1998 210 SD - sun pad question

Check the link below, it is a parts manual for your boat, page 10 list bow filler supports, not shown. It is a pdf file so you need the free acrobat reader to view it. If the link does not work just go to www.searay.com, pull up sport boats, look in the menu on the left and find parts manuals, choose the year and it will list the parts manuals for all boats that year, there will also be a survey screen that will pop up, just close it and you will the scroll to the list.

http://www.searay.com/Archives_Manuals/Sea_Ray_Archives/parts_manuals/1998/1998_210_SUN_DECK.pdf

foobear

Cadet

That's just the info I needed. I had the parts manual for my 1998 sundeck,
but missed the reference to the support boards. While I was at it, I downloaded the '99 parts manual. It was much more detailed and pointed me in the right direction.

Unfortunately, the support board sets are no longer available from Sea Ray, but I managed to find a Marine Max dealer who is shipping me a 1999 board set. Hopefully, it will fit my boat.

Thanks again!

-- Tony

nlain

Commander

Glad I could help. I would also like to invite you to check out www.clubsearay.com it is a site of SeaRay owners, we have a few others but mostly SeaRay folks.

SteveRay

Petty Officer 1st Class

8th, 2008 12:21 PMnlainGlad I could help. I would also like to invite you to check out www.clubsearay.com it is a site of SeaRay owners, we have a few others but mostly SeaRay folks.
Way to go!;)