New tires for the Travel Trailer

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral
They finally shipped the correct tires that they warranted on my trailer.The original tires were cracked on both sides with only 900 miles on them,the spare was defective too.
They first shipped me 5 of the exact same tires so i sent them back after calling and telling them no way i would ever use that brand.
well they upgraded me to new radials instead of bias ply.
They gave me a tracking number and i waited.
Thursday i get UPS dropping off 5 new radials,Friday here comes UPS again and drops off 5 more new Radials..??
So i have 10 new tires..
Should i send 5 back or wait to see if they catch it?
I do have to pay to get them installed..:rolleyes:

i386

Captain
Re: New tires for the Travel Trailer

I wouldn't send them back on my nickel. I'd call them and tell them I'd be glad to ship them back if they'd pay shipping. Who knows, they might just tell you to keep them.

Tyme2fish

Commander

I wouldn't send them back on my nickel. I'd call them and tell them I'd be glad to ship them back if they'd pay shipping. Who knows, they might just tell you to keep them.

What he said. Let's remain honest and honorable.

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

Yea,thats kind of what i was thinking.As long as they pay the shipping.As soon as i get the 5 new ones mounted i will give them a call.They want the defective tires back also.They can pick all of them up at the same time.
I know how Karma works...lol.:)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Maybe tomorrow you will get the dually rims and have dual wheeels on each axle!

Yup I would do the same thing by returning them OR offer to drop them off at the dealer.