I'm back

Warhorse

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
2
Hi all,

Have been away so long that I had to reregister. Glad to be back.

Still living in Spain.

Warhorse
 

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
17,651
Re: I'm back

Welcome back.
What did you do different with username?
Had to be something for you not to be able to use it.
Forget password?
Give me details so I can fix it for you.
 

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
45,907
Re: I'm back

I sure remember that avatar. :) :)

Welcome back.
 

Warhorse

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
2
Re: I'm back

Thanks for the "saludos" everyone.

SBN, I don't know what I forgot; whether the password or username, no idea. But not uncommon for me to forget things these days.

JB, I knew you would remember the avater. For those who appreciate, it is one of life's little hallmarks.
 
Top