Ralph Peters: "The 'Quit Iraq' Caucus: Recipe for Massacre"

treedancer

Commander
Re: Ralph Peters: "The 'Quit Iraq' Caucua: Recipe for Massacre"

Page Not Found The page you are looking for cannot be found or does not exist on NYPOST.COM.
If you are looking for an article that is more than 30 days old,
please search our archives.

Otherwise, please visit Last 30 Days
for free access to the past four weeks of NYPOST.COM stories. function TrackCount(fieldObj,countFieldName,maxChars) { var countField = eval("fieldObj.form."+countFieldName); var diff = maxChars - fieldObj.value.length; // Need to check & enforce limit here also in case user pastes data if (diff < 0) { fieldObj.value = fieldObj.value.substring(0,maxChars); diff = maxChars - fieldObj.value.length; } } function LimitText(fieldObj,maxChars) { var result = true; if (fieldObj.value.length >= maxChars) result = false; if (window.event) window.event.returnValue = result; return result; }
CONTACT US To report a TECHNICAL problem

OldMercsRule

Captain
Re: Ralph Peters: "The 'Quit Iraq' Caucus: Recipe for Massacre"

Sorry can't get the linc to work, But Mr. Tree did. see #5 below. JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Page Not Found The page you are looking for cannot be found or does not exist on NYPOST.COM.
If you are looking for an article that is more than 30 days old,
please search our archives.

Otherwise, please visit Last 30 Days
for free access to the past four weeks of NYPOST.COM stories. function TrackCount(fieldObj,countFieldName,maxChars) { var countField = eval("fieldObj.form."+countFieldName); var diff = maxChars - fieldObj.value.length; // Need to check & enforce limit here also in case user pastes data if (diff < 0) { fieldObj.value = fieldObj.value.substring(0,maxChars); diff = maxChars - fieldObj.value.length; } } function LimitText(fieldObj,maxChars) { var result = true; if (fieldObj.value.length >= maxChars) result = false; if (window.event) window.event.returnValue = result; return result; }
CONTACT US To report a TECHNICAL problem
Must be 'caca'.....
'Er......'Caucua'.........:rolleyes::p:D

OldMercsRule

Captain

Must be 'caca'.....
'Er......'Caucua'.........:rolleyes::p:D

Yup. yer slow Bro BOO BOOOD the "caucus" but can't edit the spellin' of the title of the thread. OH WELL. Not my day to post I guess. JR :D:D :eek:

treedancer

Commander

I usually hold my breath, and cross my Nut?s, sometimes that helps.;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The liberals are frightened by the advances made so far durring the surge, and by any means, MUST try to reverse any positve result ,and rachet-up the whine before September. The quicker they get this freight train of desent going, the more momentum it gathers.
Disgusting really.

Of course, not ALL liberals are blinded by rage for all that is American. I heard a Liberman soundbyte on Rush Limbaugh today I pray their rational bretheren start listening to him.

LIEBERMAN:
In this case what I was saying is that American military has given us evidence that the Iranians are training Iraqi terrorists, up to 60 at a time, at three bases outside of Tehran, and we know where they are, and we present it -- to come back into Iraq. And those terrorists have killed hundreds. And I stress that: hundreds of American soldiers. We simply cannot sit back and allow Iran to do that. So my point is: we gotta send them a clear message that they gotta stop it, and if they don't, they have to believe that we will take military action against those training bases.
Let's take it to them, Joe.

OldMercsRule

Captain

Two more.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/07/when_peaceniks_attack_journali.html

http://www.observer.com/2007/lonely-business-defending-america?page=0,1

I sure hope the NYT takes a fatal hit from their treasonist propaganda, their circulation is down and declining, and that trend is not likely to change anytime soon. I sure hope Americans look at the cornduct of their disgracefull Pols and flush the toilet hard in the next decade. Any puke Pol who votes to go to war should have the decency to resign and retire from public life if they can't stomach the road THEY put us on. Hope the American people wake up and take notice when we loose a city or two. JR

OldMercsRule

Captain

Edit: Linc will not work.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

FOr the life of me, I cant understand how anyone would think pulling out of Iraq makes sense.

Look ahead to the worldwide disaster that will occur.

Iran will take over, Turkey will play a role too. This will trigger some real fighting against Israel.

How will this effect us. Hmmm. 100 dollar/bbl oil. Economic downturn, depression, etc.

Like it or not, we are stuck there for a very long time.

I just cant wait for the dems to win, and then see them dance where they have to explain to the voters why they cant pull out of Iraq.

Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Right on.

I still wonder how the lefties are sucked in by the myth that us pulling out would "end the war".