Boat info????

BlowHo

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Is there any way I can find out general info about my boat?? For example, how big is the fuel tank, what is the typical MPG for this boat, what do all the dash lights mean, what do different trim tab positions do, basic construction material, etc etc etc.

I am hoping for a website or reference material that I can go back to as new questions arise, may I just keep posting my questions here?

By the way, the boat is a 1991 239RXL cuddy. It has the OMC 460 and King Cobra outdrive.

Thanks

blouderback

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boat info????

What brand? What length? Any serial numbers anywhere? Hull ID number?

BlowHo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It is a 1991 Reinell 239RXL, length is 23.75, where would I find those numbers??

blouderback

Petty Officer 1st Class

The hull id will be somewhere on the transom. It will start with "REN" I believe, and it's 12 characters long. REN is the designation for Reinell. Then, you can go to https://www.boatfax.com/ and use their free HIN (Hull ID Number) validator to check whether your boat's HIN is valid, who manufactured the boat, the date of registration, and the model year.

Other than that, try googling "1991 Reinell 239RXL" and see if you can find some specs.