Blue Seas Systems labels

drewpster

Commander
I needed some labels for the panels I am putting together and I wanted to put a good word in for the people at Blue Seas. I have a Blue Sea AC breaker panel I bought and installed. I needed some labels not included in the kit. Most retailers carry the label kits offered by Blue Sea, but they do not carry individual labels. I called them and they are very helpful. They took my order right then over the phone. The cool part is that the order was so small, they are sending it for free! Yes its true. FREE. I was so happy with their help, I had to put a good word in for them.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: Blue Seas Systems labels

Put up a picture when you get your labels for your panel. I have a similar application.

drewpster

Commander

I got the idea of using them because of the set that came with the AC panel I installed on my boat. They have a flat black background with white block letters. They are back-lightable and very durable. You can see the formats on their website;

bluesea.com/labels

EDIT: Changed forbidden link to non-clickable referral. JB

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Would really like to see what they look like in real life if you have a chance to post a pic.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I'll add the same compliments to BlueSea for the same reason as drewpster stated. I had the same problem a few years back and they also sent mine free of all charges. 8)

drewpster

Commander

As soon as the labels get here, I will be glad to post some pics because you guys need to help me come up with a way to apply them to my panel. hee! Install a switch and back lights as well...?

Saskatoon2005

Master Chief Petty Officer

Yeah I saw your two other posts for this topic, nice pics of your finsihed project, or near finished.....