1974 starcraft 16 ft super sport

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
You may have to call in and ask about the measurement, I don't see where it says. I think the Teleflex controls page shows a how to on measurements.

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Great job on that shine!!! Very Spiffy! :madgrin: :thumb:

anderso8623

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thanks guys! Sorry for all the reposts. This mobile friendly version is not so mobile friendly! Anyway, still plugging along. I need to find some inexpensive swivel posts that are rated for more than 5mph. The motor us going in to have it checked out on the 16th. It's gotta be done by August 2! Wish me luck!

BigMikey86

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Looks great!, makes me want to polish mine now! :p if only I didn't have a continent of corrosion on the bottom..

classiccat

"Captain" + Starmada Splash Of The Year 2020
Floors lookin' good buddy! I'd say you're on-track for your August-2nd milestone :thumb:

...and fingers-crossed on the motor!

anderso8623

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yes it is the shark grey. I'm crossing my fingers that it sticks well. I only did half the boat at a time and by the time I got to the back it was not that tacky. It told me to let it sit and that is what I did. Cross your fingers or else I'm dropping another 90 on glue!

anderso8623

Petty Officer 1st Class
Floors lookin' good buddy! I'd say you're on-track for your August-2nd milestone :thumb: ...and fingers-crossed on the motor!
The motor starts and runs, I just want to get it tuned and have a wire replaced. I told them to just replace the coils so that they are strong and they said there are no such things as a weak coil, they either work or they do not. Does that sound right?