Mel Gibson..

Thajeffski

Master Chief Petty Officer
Is he going crazy? (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

EDIT

.........I've never seen a man with so much power and so much money act like a complete GIRL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwi Phil

Commander
Re: Mel Gibson.. wtf?

I saw that, and it got me thinking there may be something really wrong with the bloke, so mentioned it to the wife.
Her reply was...listen to the whole thing, the woman has set him up well-and-proper.

What I didn't realise (and all the golf ladies seem to know) is that there is not just a few minutes of it....I may be wrong, but I think she said there was more than an hour of it.... and she was probably sitting back with a glass of wine in her hand with the tape on.
So where do you go?
I don't know.
Cheers
Phillip

cheburashka

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I saw that, and it got me thinking there may be something really wrong with the bloke, so mentioned it to the wife.
Her reply was...listen to the whole thing, the woman has set him up well-and-proper.

Didn't he knock a couple of her teeth out? That's the bit that removes any compassion I might have had for him.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Mel Gibson..

i missed the link.... oh well, i'm sure i didn't miss much...

i just don't get why any one gives a rats *** one way or the other about any of the so called 'stars'. good grief. whats so special about them. the fact that they can pretend to be someone else... ooooh... very skilled individuals. my personal feeling about these stars is. being that they are all filthy rich w/o skills, capable of buying the court, which they always do if they get in trouble. i have nothing but contempt for them, and their groupie followers..

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

i missed the link.... oh well, i'm sure i didn't miss much...

i just don't get why any one gives a rats *** one way or the other about any of the so called 'stars'. good grief. whats so special about them. the fact that they can pretend to be someone else... ooooh... very skilled individuals. my personal feeling about these stars is. being that they are all filthy rich w/o skills, capable of buying the court, which they always do if they get in trouble. i have nothing but contempt for them, and their groupie followers..

I knew I couldn't be the only one that felt like that.:rolleyes:

Most any one of them could bump me in the street and I either would not know who they were, or just plain ol' wouldn't care.

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander

I knew I couldn't be the only one that felt like that.:rolleyes:

Most any one of them could bump me in the street and I either would not know who they were, or just plain ol' wouldn't care.

My ex-wife called me up years ago, and very somberly asks; did you hear about Brett Farve? No, I said, why? She starts getting choked up, maybe even teary, and says; his father died. Umm... I will never understand people that are affected so much by people who honestly don't give two rips about you or I. Their chosen career paths prove them to be self-centered and egomaniacal, except when it's a tax write-off....

Kiwi Phil

Commander

yep, I think along same lines as Ziggy...they spend their lives pretending they are someone else.
Remember 'Bruce' stepping off the plane in Iran, all 'tooled-up' with his 'tied-downed-sidearms' etc. BM!
Damned lucky he didn't meet a towel head, because that wouldn't have gone well for him.

That would have to be a bigger load of B/S than Tom Cruise's 'salute' at that religious meeting!!
I wonder at times if these blokes don't honestly believe they really are super-human!!
Hang on, that's a stupid statement....they are....because a good percentage of our societies believe in them.

Cheers
Phillip

ewenm

Petty Officer 2nd Class

funny , while watching it on the news i'm thinking "this guys lost it' then my say she's setting him up, women's intuition ?? who knows

Summer Fun

Banned

I think you might be right . She's looking at the $$$$$$$$$$$$ signs that she'll get. :eek:

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

It's obvious who the clear cut winner's are........ the lawyer's:eek:

Mntom

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just this morning the news reported that the tapes were edited before they were released! They didn't say by whom though.... Food for though.

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Blown out of proportion, that is the MEDIA.

Mel may have a testosterone/man anger issue, and his girl knew this. She set him up probably when he was at a watering hole.:mad:

"It used to be the news with Walter Cronkite was the written truth.
And the weather man could not be trusted.
Now it is the quite the opposite......."

In my opinion, "Mel may be too manly for this day and age."

jonesg

Admiral

if its illegal to call a silly cow a silly cow I'll be getting out in 50 yrs,.
With good behavior.:D

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Yea that rushion silly cow is messin with the bull. ROTFL:rolleyes:

PGFISHER

Petty Officer 1st Class

Maybe he's still hung up on thoes Australian road rage movies.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Talk about acting like a GIRL!!

I never saw a bunch of men so fond of GOSSIP.