STARCRAFT OWNERS Check in

PaulyV

Chief Petty Officer
Re: STARCRAFT OWNERS Check in

N6..I have one that cam off a 61 starcraft Rocket. 5' wide..17.5" tall..let me know if this would work.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I am having a problem finding a new or at the very least serviceable windshield. Anybody know where to find one?

Check out the link in my signature below to my Jupiter restore. I replaced the old plexiglass windshield on it with a standard glass one from a much newer bowrider. I was able to make it work with no modification by just bowing it out a little bit. Check out the pics.

Azonic

Petty Officer 1st Class

Seems I never chimed in...

I have been reading this thread since it started...

So here is mine...

Pre-tear down...

Who knows what she will look like finished...

Attachments

• workwith1.jpg
    workwith1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • workwith4.jpg
    workwith4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • trailer4.jpg
    trailer4.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • rude.jpg
    rude.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0

PaulyV

Chief Petty Officer

12' "61" seascamp..been in the family since the beginning..its a fishin machine!!

Attachments

• 023-3.JPG
    023-3.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 0

Azonic

Petty Officer 1st Class

I still think I need one of those cute little 12'ers...

Im 16 years old and this is my 1962 stracraft dart that i have restored just a while ago, Ive got it in the garage waiting for spring to come.

Attachments

• 0109101148a[1].JPG
    0109101148a[1].JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 0109101151[1].JPG
    0109101151[1].JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 0116101425[1].JPG
    0116101425[1].JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0116101425a[1].JPG
    0116101425a[1].JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 0

jcupo6

Chief Petty Officer

My Holiday

c007.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

JimbC

Chief Petty Officer

WOW I haven't been added to the list. I guess I don't count:(

mjames76

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I am fixin to start on my 2nd. Its a '86 Mariner 21'. I am gonna start the teardown this weekend.

225.jpg

224.jpg

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

Missed this thread somehow myself...
Here's my 61 Holiday 'incognito', as this ^%#@$ winter has kept me from dolling her up...
making her debut sometime summer of O'10{early summer I hope}.
scincognito.jpg

sprintst

Commander

Just got caught up reading all the latest additions. More threads to follow now. :)

I'll never get any sleep at this rate.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Starcraft owners check in? OK, here I am! 22' 1976 Starcraft Islander, and as it stands, I am guessing that I am only about 10% of the way through my stem to stern rebuild of this ol' girl.

P1000679.jpg

ROCK ON!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Missed this thread somehow myself...
Here's my 61 Holiday 'incognito', as this ^%#@$ winter has kept me from dolling her up...
making her debut sometime summer of O'10{early summer I hope}.

scincognito.jpg

HopeSheFloats

Lieutenant Commander

LOL EZ, I bear ly contained myself from poo ping myself laughing so hard :D

Moiare

Recruit

Hi everyone.

Although I don't technically have a Starcraft yet, I thought this would be as good as any place to say hi as in a few months I'll be picking up a 16ft Super Sport that's been in my family since it was new.

According to the stories I heard when I was a kid, this boat was used in the photoshoot for the sales brochure (I still need to verify the year, but it's a mid-70's boat). At the time, my great cousin worked for Starcraft and bought it, then sold it to my parents.

I can't wait to start a restoration thread, might have to go through and scan some old photo's of this boat back when I had to almost stand in the seat to see over the dash to drive. But until then, I'll have to settle for making contacts on where to find and get original parts. I suspect I'll be on the forums a lot over the next year or 2.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Hi everyone.

Although I don't technically have a Starcraft yet, I thought this would be as good as any place to say hi as in a few months I'll be picking up a 16ft Super Sport that's been in my family since it was new.

According to the stories I heard when I was a kid, this boat was used in the photoshoot for the sales brochure (I still need to verify the year, but it's a mid-70's boat). At the time, my great cousin worked for Starcraft and bought it, then sold it to my parents.

I can't wait to start a restoration thread, might have to go through and scan some old photo's of this boat back when I had to almost stand in the seat to see over the dash to drive. But until then, I'll have to settle for making contacts on where to find and get original parts. I suspect I'll be on the forums a lot over the next year or 2.

Well now, that is just darn cool! Looking forward to seeing some photos!
Cheers!

borntohunt1993

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Ok so I've said here and read all 8 pages of ppl posting stuff about Starcrafts, after seeing all the year model's I can now say I have the oldest one. A 1940 Starcraft. I got it last weekend from my Great Grandpa, It has been in my family since it was new. In the morning im going to began a complete restoration on it. Dakota

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ok so I've said here and read all 8 pages of ppl posting stuff about Starcrafts, after seeing all the year model's I can now say I have the oldest one. A 1940 Starcraft. I got it last weekend from my Great Grandpa, It has been in my family since it was new. In the morning im going to began a complete restoration on it. Dakota

1st Rule of Starcraft Club, don't ever talk about Starcraft Club.

2nd Rule of Starcraft Club, you must post photos while talking about Starcraft Club.

3rd Rule of Starcraft Club, don't ever talk about Starcraft Club.

CHEERS!