the iboat store

brian3127

Chief Petty Officer
i try to go to the iboat store and it is not working. or there is something wrong with my computer i cant see the adds. all i see are boxes with red X"s in them. is the site down or is there some settings i have to change to see them.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: the iboat store

It just worked for me. Try it again.

brian3127

Chief Petty Officer

i typed www.iboats.com and then it sits there and after the page loads it says internet explorer cannot display page.

projecthog

Petty Officer 1st Class

They only come out at night. :D

I believe work is in progress.
PH.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

works now
just wondering if you got to the 4-m here and are able to post if you were trying the store link on the header?

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

just click the "marine store" at the top of this page. under the iboats logo.

brian3127

Chief Petty Officer

just click the "marine store" at the top of this page. under the iboats logo.

thats what im saying i typed the web address and that doesnt work and i dont see the button marine store on the page i dont see any buttons on the page. so i was wondering if there was something wrong with my computer. the only reason i want to go there i because i need to buy some sea cast for my boat. or is there another place that might be cheaper to go to.

all other forums i go to there advertisements pop upand i see them. this is the only site that i dont see them.

brian3127

Chief Petty Officer

i tried the direct link and that didnt work either. said internet explorer could not display. maybe its my ISP. i change about 2 months ago. the other ISP i had no problems with this site. maybe its them.