I wanna see him reload and pull it out

marquette

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: unique boat launching

gives new meaning to the expression "whatever floats your boat"

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Watch his right hand. He has a lever that he uses to actuate the surge brake system. Rather unique way to launch albeit not very safe. But he did have waders on just in case things got out of hand. But did you ever try to move with waders full of water??

maxturbo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My question would be once boat is in the water. How will he pull the trailer out? And why wouldnt u just back ur tow vehicle? Like a normal human> :p

CATransplant

Admiral

I'm betting he winches it back in. The speed the trailer gets wouldn't happen on a winch cable, so it wouldn't get out there that deep.

It may be that the surface there won't handle the truck, and that wheel on the front of the trailer is just the ticket. With three wheels, it's going to track pretty straight.

This looks like a good plan to me. Then, when you retrieve, you hook up the winch cable and pull it right back up to the truck.

alamosaddles

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My question would be once boat is in the water. How will he pull the trailer out? And why wouldnt u just back ur tow vehicle? Like a normal human> :p

Because he was a first time boat owner on a budget, he could only afford boat/motor/trailer....He pulls the boat around with a harness, until he can afford a tow vehicle.