How many members are regular posters?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: How many members are regular posters?

I am a page 2 person...... I do remember JB Cornwall (did I spell that right?) in the early days when he broke post 1000!

Interesting reading the high number pages like 600+ those posters with 4 or 5 posts all seem to have joined on similar dates.

It kind of narrows at the top and most of all of those names are very common to the board. Once I ventured into the pages 3, 4, 5 it brought back a nostalgic feeling. I miss some of those people and I know that some left out of frustration and I think some are............ at ground temperature!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Page 3, not bad for someone from the class of '05 :D:D

deejaycee_2000

Captain

I'm here everyday .... don't always post though, just read and learn, I help where I can ......

ob

Admiral

Dang,tashasdaddy joined in Nov. of 05' and has racked over 7,400 posts.Mostly in the help forums.WOW.That's gotta be some kind of record.:eek:

oddjob

Commander

Oh, I post occassionally but I prefer to troll

stevieray

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Dang,tashasdaddy joined in Nov. of 05' and has racked over 7,400 posts.Mostly in the help forums.WOW.That's gotta be some kind of record.:eek:

Man knows his stuff - has helped me out a couple of times.

i386

Captain

Class of '04, page 7 here.

I've gotten a lot of good help here. PaulMoir, Tashasdaddy, and Boomyal come to mind. I'm sure there's a few more in the Evinrude forum too that I've forgotton.

I try to help with what I'm qualified for and try to stay out of the stuff I'm not. I hope I'm doing a fair job at both.

It's still a good place to be even with all you yay-hoos in DC. :p

Thanks for the free +1 to my post count too. :D

studlymandingo

Commander

This site is awesome! I've gotten some great help; my first few boats were I/Os; I finally saw the light and bought a couple of 'rude 3 cyl outboard boats which were easy to diagnose and fix. Once I got my first v-6 Merc, I needed some guidance. I got lots of straight-up help here and I now know my 150 pretty well! I'm happy to pass on any knowledge I have to others, I like sharing my opinions, and I like just joking around with others who like boats and water as much as I do!!!:D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I post because I care..............

bucky7680

Petty Officer 1st Class

I moved up to page 43 with this post. I'm like alot of others I troll almost every week day and post when I need something or I can give sound advice. I have alot of respect for those of higher command on iboats. I have learned alot and saved money in the process.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Oh I've had my days when I was quite the regular poster. Look at the numbers: 1,763 posts. That's since 2003. Just got busy with life, but I do sneak a peak once a week to see what's new and who's giving who a bad time and make sure Ladyfish is keeping the boys in line. Keep it up Ladyfish. Its a very demanding job, but you got the calling first.
What I want to know is who is Bassy Jr.? She's not mine, or is it a he? Very curious indeed. Didn't know I had a Jr.
Bassy

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I wish Bassy would post more often. Seems like ever since that trip to washington dc she lost interest.

fireman57

Captain

I was a regular poster years back. Lost over 1000 posts in a changeover years ago. Check johnson repair forum and DC at least five days a week. Got into this site through the repair forum as most of us did. Try to help when I can in the repair and try to stay in the lighter side of DC. I guess I have achieved the status of regular checker and semi regular poster. There are worse habits to have I guess but can't think of any right now.

LubeDude

Admiral

I first came for help, looked around and said "Self, these people really need your help"! So here I am.

Oh Lord it`s hard to be humble! :) :) :) :) :)

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

I average 2.89 posts per day....mmmm
Amazing all the people with 0 or just a couple posts. Some of the screen names are funny as heck..:rolleyes:

magster65

Commander

I used to be regular... maybe I need a laxative now to pick up the pace :)
My kid... and my life in general don't leave me much time for sitting at the PC but I still visit. Love the site with this layout... what a great improvement!
I may not post a lot but the iboats forums will always be on 'my favorites'!

Last edited:

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Hay Magster.......good to see ya again.......raising young ones can be a hand full...........but don't be a stranger.;):)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

I am here every day since joining with the exception of vacations. I post when i have a question , opinion or problem.