Sen. Kerry's recent blunder...

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Uh, what was he thinking? Whether or not he meant to insult the troops, he screwed the pooch on that statement. It certainly doesn't come off as a botched joke on the President, and I don't see how the White House is spinning his words on this one(like he just said in a live statement).

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Sen. Kerry's recent blunder...

....but he is a Vietnam Vet. Everything will be OK:/zzz

i386

Captain

Kerry has done more for the republicans campains than they have in the past few years. What an idiot.

D

DJ

Oops! His arrogance, once again, shines through.

From a "seasoned" 14 day veteran of Viet nam.

Did I mention that J. Kerry served in Viet Nam?

KaGee

Admiral

Sen. Lott made a joke once. They tried to run him out of the Senate

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Poor taste, but he is stating the obvious.....

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Haut said:

No, he is not. If you don't know, you have to have a college degree to be an officer. No, a college degree doesn't make you smart. But calling everyone in Iraq uneducated is plain stupid.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Haut said:
I have no doubt the moron does believe what he is saying. I'm sure he meant what he said in 1976 before senate about our soldiers in Vietnam. He has, in my opinion, aligned himself with the enemy again.
And no doubt, is werking towards our defeat in Iraq. He will not succeed.
today.ParTop.0003.ImageFile.jpg

I'm greatful that he finally came out of the closet today, and stated his alliance with Alqueda as he has. It paints a clear picture, and I thank God he was defeated in 2004.

xtraham

Lieutenant

Didn't DWJ mention that J. Kerry served in Viet Nam?
Those who can, do, Those who can't, become politicians
did I mention........................

i386

Captain

Conspiracy nuts might think he just took one for the team, again.

PW2

Commander

Kerry is the only one I know of that can turn a decorated hero status into a liability as compared to a couple of draft dodgers in a wartime election.

I am no big fan of Kerry, but he made a mistake in a statement. Get over it. If we made a fuss every time Bush made a Fopah, it would get old really quick.

Let's not get too distracted to what really matters in this election, no matter how bad you all want to distract us.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Forget Bush -- they don't even have to be politicians if they are conservatives!

Look at what a flap developed over Rush and MJFox.
I wonder what the media would do if Bush came out and called Kerey the taritor that he is.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

He didn't misspeak, he said what he believes. If he had misspoke he would have corrected himself during the next 45 minutes of Rant. He didn't misspeak, or turn a phrase incorrectly, he said what he believed. (As a war hero).

I would like to personally thank Mr. War Hero for his contributions to the conservative effort. His intellegence shines through every time he is given the chance. This was the democrats "smarter" candidate in the last election. And people voted for him. Just nobody I know.

Hey this is almost as believable as redeploying to Japan isn't cut and run. Have you heard one of his 4 (four) responses so far. He said he was referring to Bush. How, knowbody knows. But hey this has worked before.

crunch

Commander

PW2 said:
Kerry is the only one I know of that can turn a decorated hero status into a liability as compared to a couple of draft dodgers in a wartime election.

I am no big fan of Kerry, but he made a mistake in a statement. Get over it. If we made a fuss every time Bush made a Fopah, it would get old really quick.

Let's not get too distracted to what really matters in this election, no matter how bad you all want to distract us.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bS627KVMCU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bS627KVMCU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Regardless of what Kerry said, or meant to say. it will not make a difference this election. If he meant what he said, it fixes none of the screw-ups in Iraq.

I am not sure which "pooch" got screwed, but it does not fix any of the "pooches" screwed by this admin. Just what do you think the general public is going to do about this? Nothing other than continue to think he is an idiot. It changes nothing, as hard as you wish to believe otherwise.

crunch

Commander

That is called a "typo" if you rearrange the letters it spells Traitor.
beatup.gif

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hey Mr. Kerry how about an apology, I am sure all representatives of the left would agree you owe our soldiers one.

ANSWER:

At a hastily arranged news conference in Seattle, Kerry said: "I apologize to no one for my criticism of the president and of his broken policy."

What planet is he on? I guess you need to attend a public school to understand how calling our troops stupid is a critisizm of President Bush. :}

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

May be if the dunce in the white house did serve his country in the milatary, he could speak for our soldiers. Here this sums it up: "Sweet Home Alabama" Based on the performance by Lynard Skynard
"Awol In Alabama" Parody by Carl Winter
Greased wheels keep on turning
Gettin' favors 'cause of kin
Catapulted to a Guard slot
It's clear your Bush name got you in
And I think it's a sin, yes

Well I heard your training cost a million
Getting' those jets right off the ground
You scrapped it all and went civilian
Soon you were nowhere to be found, anyhow

AWOL in Alabama
Disappeared into the blue