rep Foley

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: rep Foley

Don't know, yet....
Certainly behavior unbecoming of a representative of our government.....
Having a teenage son myself, I would like to see him crucified.....:devil:.....JK

crunch

Commander

Haut said:
Don't know, yet....
Certainly behavior unbecoming of a representative of our government.....
Having a teenage son myself, I would like to see him crucified.....:devil:.....JK

Couldn't agree more, and truth be told, he has been figuratively crucified... in public, for the whole world to see. For his type, nothing could be worse.

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Thing is ......don't some of those middle easterners like boys? I think it's normal behavior some where around there. Maybe Foley could find a new position......cough.

crunch

Commander

LOL.... yes, along with the Harems they keep boys, and I mean young boys. How much have you looked into Mid-east culture?...,. you'd be shocked.

jawdropper.gif

Firestar

Chief Petty Officer

Haven't looked quite that deep.......cough,cough....Butt maybe for some research........just to understand the culture you know......
Where do you get all those cool smilies.......Damn....I laugh so hard sometimes I think something on me is going to break!

crunch

Commander

Firestar, if I knew how to PM, I'd turn you on to them 8)

crunch

Commander

UuuuH, if I posted my e-mail here... well, ya gotta understand 8) I'll try the PM thing... all it can do is give me the "it doesn't compute"

crunch

Commander

It doesn't compute, says I can't send to firestar...HEY MOD!!!!!!!!

ratracer

Petty Officer 1st Class

ABC posted contents of IM conversations that they claimed were with a 16 year old, but there are rumblings that he was actually over 18 at the time. They also screwed up and released the kid's real name.

Any of you remember the Democrat congressman Gerry Studds? His sex acts with a 16 year old male page only got him censured, and he got re-elected to his House seat for several more terms after he was censured.

crunch

Commander

Ok, but I have to warn any that sends without my OK.... I'll over-load your e-mail for the next 6 weeks... you won't get nothing but your own message back.... 100,000,000 times... get it?, and I ain't jokin.

Edit: done 8)

oddjob

Commander

There is another page, he also coming forward with some text lines. He must of saved them for keepsake I suppose. Why didnt he come forward for the sake of his other page pals.....This first page that was interveiwed sounded as if his already running for the senate...this drive buy too will backfire on the dems..8)

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Pshaw! it might be a drive by, but he was the one doing the driving .....
That page has a bright future as a Rep, just look at the training he has all ready recieved!
The "party of other people's responsibility" is losing face....
I can think of four criminals in the past year right off the top of my head.......
Bunch of hypocrites, I tell ya!
Nice try OJ, but this guy is a foul as they come.......JK

KaGee

Admiral

And when all is said and done, Foley may not be guilty of anything illegal. Immoral, but not illegal.

In the meantime, he remains the topic of conversation, other important things go un-noticed. Poor Bob Woodward... how's he supposed to get face time and promote a book.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

KaGee said:
And when all is said and done, Foley may not be guilty of anything illegal. Immoral, but not illegal.
Ya gotta be kidding!
I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to know what his intentions were.....+o(
It is just a shame that they couldn't set up a "sting".....
They would have nailed his azz to the wall!:|
In the meantime, he remains the topic of conversation, other important things go un-noticed. Poor Bob Woodward... how's he supposed to get face time and promote a book.

In other news 13 U.S. servicemen have died since Monday & 1,200 Iraqi cops have been suspended for suspected links to death squads......
Oh, & the Rehubs have set aside $20 million for a victory party for the war(s)........
o:)......JK

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

How did that happen?
KaGee's quote has some of my words in it.....
HMMMMMM.......:devil: