SOTY

dozerII

Admiral
I think we are just waiting for Grandad to start the thread.

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Yeah ^^^^

But ya know, friendly fire is just as lethal....

I gave Grandad the time frames as a we discussed last year, so he's got all that already....

64osby

Admiral
I sense the beginning of a sequel of Canadian Bacon, in this one Canada invades.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I love Canadian bacon! and the SOTY awards too :D

jbcurt00

Staff member
I love Canadian bacon! and the SOTY awards too :D

Well, ya done that Chieftain really well, so it's certainly got a shot at the title this year, and it's 1 of the STRONG contenders from our side of the border :)

Grandad

Lieutenant Commander
OK guys. I just saw this thread. I'm glad GA posted this, otherwise I would not have been prompted to get things started. I inquired of jbcurt by PM back on Nov 10 as to my responsibilities. He replied, outlining the process and my responsibilities. The problem is, I didn't see his reply, as I guess the new system doesn't identify PMs like the old system and does not link to my email. It's kinda late for me tonight, but by tomorrow I'll get things rolling. My apologies. - Grandad

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
In case anyone misses it - Here's a link to Grandad's thread. [h=1]Starcraft Splash Of The Year Award Nominations[/h]
I had two reasons to ask about this years SOTY. One see where SOTY stood - We have lift-off. :D

The second is the Resto thread is becoming difficult to manage and after SOTY is finished, I want to reorganize it some and also add stickies for completions by year for things like SOTY.

jbcurt00

Staff member
The second is the Resto thread is becoming difficult to manage and after SOTY is finished, I want to reorganize it some and also add stickies for completions by year for things like SOTY.

That ^^^ sounds like a task, but a necessary one.

GA_Boater

I don't know how Jason was able to keep up with it, JB. I'm thinking to first alphabetize the listing and then separate it into manageable chunks by model, A-R, SS and up to Z. Joking a little, but SuperSports could be a solitary list since there are so many.

GA_Boater

Let me exercise my memory. :eek

Your Chieftain
Dozer's Holiday In the Red
Sigs SS Flipper
TN's SS
H20's Chieftain
cj8's Chieftain

Those are six off the top of my head. I know one weekend there were 4 splashes.

More????

InMotion

Commander
Oops... perhaps I should have posted my reply in this thread versus Grandad's Splash of the Year thread....:faint2:

GA_Boater

Oh, you Kanucks! :canada: Did you splash one this year, IM?

Speaking of our Northern brothers - How many did budski splash this year?