Not open for further replies.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ezmobee's 1966 Jupiter

Not sure what you're referring to PS.

markojr

Seaman Apprentice

Hi i have a 1965 (i think)starcraft 16" deep v aluminim boat. I will post pictures at some time to find out what kind it is.

however i love your ladder , can you give me more details on it.

thanks

you did a great job on your boat by the way

John

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Nice Boat, what to do mine??????

I stick to tin :D

I grew up going out on my uncle's late 70's Rinker so I'm a fan of your boat also. Good luck with your transom project.

KJacobsen64

Cadet

This is a great place. I just bought my first boat a couple months ago and am in the process of getting the motor to perform like it should (i.e 1968 Johnson 65hp) and then I am going to start upgrading the boat (1964 Starcraft 18' hybrid alum/fiberglass). I was wowed by the restoration EZ did and now it gives me some incentive to work on mine. I would like to repaint the boat and the trailer I have it a tilt load trailer that looks pretty rusty and beat up. I will hopefully get some before, during and after pictures of my progress and hopefully I can get some advice while working on it on certain portions?

Again EZ awesome restore!!

barato2

Commander

K--start a separate thread for your boat. you'll find a lot of interest; those hybrid boats are rare. and welcome.

Memphis117

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello! I am starting my 1966 Jupiter restoration this week. I found your thread while looking at black boats, I couldn't decide what to paint her until I saw the pics you linked. I'm going for a black hull, white on the top, white seats and gray carpeting. Sooooo pretty! Mine is the lovely flesh color you had too.

Memphis117

Petty Officer 2nd Class
No Title

Here is my 1966 Jupiter and my giant dog! :)

Attachments

• photo214475.jpg
    photo214475.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 8

64osby

Admiral
Memphis, one of the rules here is to not post on old threads, anything over 90 days old is off limits unless the original poster revives the thread.

EZ did a nice boat, but doesn't visit much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.