Congratulations 2016 Starcraft Splash of the Year Winner ssdale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayko1971

Starmada Splash of the Year 2015
Please join me in congratulating the winner of the coveted 2016 Starcraft SOTY award ssdale with his restoration of a 1959 16' Super Constellation!!
Congratulations on a well deserved win, great job!!

20160801_205031%202_zps6xbvdoof.jpg

dozerII

Admiral
Congrats on a really great restore.:first::cheer2: and congrats to all the nominee's

BWR1953

Vice Admiral
Congrats ssdale! :eagerness:
It was a tough call this year as all the nominees did fantastic work! :cheer2:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congrats on the honor, SS. She is a beaut!

Congrats to all the SOTY nominees. You are winners, too.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Congratulations SSDale. :rockon:

To all the nominees Great Job!:encouragement:

ssdale

Starmada Splash of the Year 2016
A huge THANK YOU to ALL who participate in this forum! I have honestly never felt so unworthy when compared to the other nominees.:02.47-tranquillity:​ They were ALL much more creative. I never dreamt when I got the bug to restore this old boat, that it would ever have led to this. I'll say it one more time- I would have NEVER stuck with the boat resto OR got my engine to even start without this forum A special big THANK YOU to the folks who keep the forums fun and running smoothly, You know who you are!
​Dale

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
ssdale Changed the title of your rebuild thread and signature to reflect the new status. You are way past "starting". :D

Last edited:

budski

Lieutenant Commander
Congratulations SS awesome rebuild beautiful boat, and congratulations to all the nominees, all great builds.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Awesome Starcraft and a well deserved win Dale! Your little SC is the epitome of what these craft can become :thumb:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Beautiful restoration ssdale ! You did an amazing job ! Thank you and all the other fine SC restorations for sharing your builds with us !

Decker83

Commander
First I must say you had a lot of competition this year.. All of the nominees are great and I had a hard time choosing just one..
Congrats on your win.. Enjoy the fruits of your labor for a long time..:applause::rockon::peace::party:

ssdale

Starmada Splash of the Year 2016
Beautiful job, you'll be the envy of all the onlookers!

​Thanks again to everyone! I plan on getting a jump on Spring and showing her off, after all those years of languishing under cedar trees on the PO's farm and then prolonged surgery in my shop!
http://
​Looking forward to 2017 and seeing what happens on this forum with a couple StarCraft projects that are underway and the ones still to come! StarCraft member map is pretty lonesome here in MO!
​Dale

SC64

Cadet
DAMN! Good to see that the SCOTY award is still going strong...I started it!! I used to be starcrafter65...but had to reload and am now SC64...do you still have the plaque? Looks like the competition has raised the bar...!!

Been busy...moved to New Hampshire and sold my 18 Holiday last year and gulp...bought a way too nice Regal ...

That being said....getting the itch...you know that itch...starts with CL...if I saw a 20' Holiday I would buy it in a second and ask for forgiveness later...

Cheers everyone - Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.