Snow plowing time

rbh

Fleet Admiral
I am not so worried about plowing right now, we have no snow.

BUT, because there is no snow the ground has no insulation and I hope my water line does not freeze up and burst!

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I am not so worried about plowing right now, we have no snow.

BUT, because there is no snow the ground has no insulation and I hope my water line does not freeze up and burst!

I agree rbh, I worry far more about broken pipes than I do the snow. The first year we lived here, we went 38 days with no water due to froze lines and broken pipes.

RGrew176

Commander
Lets face it for those of us in the northern climes the calendar says that winter is coming soon. We either have to move south or live with it. I am in Michigan and if I did move south Tennessee is at the top of my list.

dozerII

Admiral
AHH really, it's not that bad. First day of winter is Dec 21, so the cold, freezing rain, snow and -28c wind chills that started here on Nov 9 is just giving us the opportunity to get used to cold and snow while it's still fall. Then when we do get to Dec 21 we will be ready and really, it's only five months after that that the sun will be shining and the boats will be back in the water.;):D :behindsofa: