College Football

aspeck

Staff member
PSU won a wild one! Well deserved for the seniors that stuck with the program! 41 scholarship players on the team able to play ...

sam60

Captain
PSU won a wild one! Well deserved for the seniors that stuck with the program! 41 scholarship players on the team able to play ...

It was cool to see the Coach acknowledge them in the video clip that they aired.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I just saw Nebraska and USC had a wild one. I thought USC would have blown Neb doors off.....

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I just saw Nebraska and USC had a wild one. I thought USC would have blown Neb doors off.....

Southern Cal's coach always lets teams in at the end of games. Goes way too conservative. Their QB looks like a statue sometimes. If he didn't have the best set of WRs in the country, who knows how well they would do.

sam60

Captain

Neb had a few moments of good football yesterday.

I'm a bit too fanatical about Huskers football but when you are born and raised in that state you couldn't escape it on a Saturday. It was on the PA at grocery stores and the radio at gas stations, etc. Lyell Bremser and his man, woman and child was heard everywhere.

Interested in what the future holds. Even though she's a fan and Husker kid, my wife is glad it's over for now.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
My wife is waiting for MSU to play. I think playing Baylor should be a good game. I'm a Sparty fan too.... Hope they can pull it off...... Waiting for MN too. Might have a tough time with Mizzou. And let's not forget about the Badgers and Auburn. The Badgers are going to have their hands full...... Ok, there's this households top 3. :)

bassman284

Commander
Clemson up 40-0 on Oklahoma. I was leaning toward Clemson winning this one but I never dreamed it would be a blowout. A lot of Iowa fans want to get rid of our current coach and hire Stoops. Not so sure right now.

aspeck

Staff member
Just didn't look like OU wanted to play ... Especially after the pick 6 was called back for an off-sides and the Clemson took it in for a TD and 24-0 lead. Never expected that game to be such a blowout. Now Texas and Arkansas ...