iboats Pigskin Pick 'Em league is open for business.

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
3 Of Us are In the Hunt!~~~~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~~~~

Muhahahahahahaaaaa!

aspeck

Staff member
I will be hunting on Saturday ... deer with a muzzleloader and geese with the shotgun ... should get something! Oh, wait, that wasn't what you were talking about ... never mind ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Was fun doing this during the season. Made me way more interested in the games!

bassman284

Commander
3 Of Us are In the Hunt!~~~~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~><>~~~~~~~

Muhahahahahahaaaaa!
Laugh it up, boys! Laugh it up. Wait'll next year. I'll get you then. I forgot to make the early Sunday picks in week 8, which hurt, but even if I'd hit them all, I'd still be no better than 6th.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congrats to bruceb58! :first: The league was much tighter this year than last. Only 3 points between 1st and 4th. It was a good battle for the past 17 weeks. Good fun, guys and gals.

Oh yeah - Wait 'til next year. :doh:

FishyFish

Chief Petty Officer
Congrats bruceb58, Great Win!.....I Had a Ball This Year Guys, Hope to see you Next Year!.......Go STEELERS!

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats Bruce! Now, everyone must cheer the Steelers on to the Super Bowl! Ravens are next to go down .... Just hope Bell's knee is okay ...

angus63

Captain
Congrats Bruce! Next year hopefully I will have playoffs to look forward to!!! Tough season for the NYG faithful.

aspeck

Staff member
He is a great player, but seems to be a lousy person! I am thinking a,suspension longer than a game is due for that intentional step ... The first one I can buy as an accident, but not the second step!

bassman284

Commander
Suh is a throwback to the good ol' days when it was considered good form to stomp an opponent to death. The first step may have been accidental but certainly not the second. Personally, I think he knew where he was going with the first step. He has a lot of practice at that stuff.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
He is a great player, but seems to be a lousy person! I am thinking a,suspension longer than a game is due for that intentional step ... The first one I can buy as an accident, but not the second step!

I agree, but Detroit wont be sticking around past the first game this year. One and done. So Suh's season is over...... Yep, he seems to be a jerk.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Suh's suspension reduced to a $70,000 fine on appeal. What film did the appeal judge look at?

aspeck

Staff member
I think the judge picked up their spouses glasses when the left home this morning ... Unbelievable! Emboldens him to do it again. Should be a minimum of a 6 game without pay suspension.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
The guy has played dirty for a long time. Nothing is going to change.

Interesting that the teammate that was sticking up for him is the other guy that was stomping on players legs as well as diving for knees.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Sad, alright, they overturned the suspension..... Apparently, nobody has the nads to do the right thing......