Any chance of finding 1959 TeeNee light cover?

Jamesriver

Recruit
New here, but I picked up a solid 1964 16 foot Mariner (Captain I think) with 1961 Johnson 75 hp, on a TeeNee trailer. Thinking the trailer is a 1959, it has the fin on it with teardrop lights. I slipped getting out of the boat and broke the taillight. I realize there may not be much of a chance finding one, but if anyone has a clue about where one may be, would appreciate suggestions. Coming up with zilch on web so far.

JimQM

Recruit
Re: Any chance of finding 1959 TeeNee light cover?

Did you have any luck finding any or anyone to lead you on this? I know the guys reproducing the fenders in fiberglass are using a cab mount style light. But I have found nothing out there. I have same original style lights built in fenders. I am giving up and going to look into having some made. That is about the only way I can see to come up with some.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Any chance of finding 1959 TeeNee light cover?

Hey Jim, this thread is over 90 days old and considered "dead".

http://forums.iboats.com/forum-rules-guidelines/forum-rules-397820.html

12. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months UN-LESS you are the original poster. We have very active forums and any thread that remains inactive for that long should be considered "dead". It is especially confusing when there is an entirely new question posted to an old thread. This is considered a hijack. Please start a new thread of your own.