Check out the NEW giveaway tab at the top left of your broswer window!!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
my screen doesn't look like that.... If your screen looks like mine, you have to click the drop arrow next to "sections"

I guess I shouldn't help tho since you are THE ENEMY if ur entering the same contest!!!! LOL

Now ya lost me, Smoke. Sections? I have what I posted on the top of every screen in the forum. But I don't have "sections" that I can find, even using "find" on any of the forum pages.

Wait, Why am I trying to help? How can I win some new sinkers if I give out secrets? :faint: :lol:

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
might be a firefox thing but I don't have the same web page that you posted....

sections.jpg

Last edited:

GA_Boater

I'm on FF too and XP. :eek: I downloaded a free Cobra snipping tool ( snipping tool app is part of W7 and up) so I could grab little chunks of screens instead of doing a print screen and showing what all I have open.

We had some trouble when Admin was adding things to the screen, like the Giveaway, New Topics and some other stuff in the blue bar. I think it took a clearing the cache to make them visible for some of us. I even see the Giveaway when I'm not logged in with Explorer.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
yeah I figured that out... cropped the screen shots to remove my tabs n edited in the new pics....I also have a few popup blockers running.... no more full screen chevy add for me ;)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Im running FF on my laptop @home and desktop @work, w pop up and ad blockers on both.

On both of those computers and my anfldroud S5, giveaway tab ahows up.

I rarely shut down my computers and always have multiple tabs open in FF. Never clean my cache.

Still have fewer problems then many

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
Well now isn't life funny.... last night while I slept my computer installed updates and restarted and presto.... now I have the same screen that GA posted.... unfortunately now I also have to scroll left and right to see the whole page too.... ugh that's new

GA_Boater

I had to play around with my screen resolution and a couple other things to get a good fit of web pages on my monitor. But it's been so long, I can't remember what I did.

MRS

Commander
Congrats, MRS. Hey you can always give the Admiral the new seat and you can keep the milk crate. :faint2::joyous:

Yup will have to paint it white and blue so it will match.:highly_amused:

GA_Boater

Yup will have to paint it white and blue so it will match.:highly_amused:

We'll just call you WaffleButt. :drum: Enjoy your new helm, excuse me, Admiral seat! :pride:

oldjeep

Admiral
Received my prize (decorative prop) from the backroom giveaway. Looks nice on the wall of my office - thanks iBoats. WP_20141120_001.jpg

MRS

Commander
Thank you, It's here was here in three days after I sent my mailing address Wow! Seat is Cool photo not so good looks way better than photo shows.:first:

jbcurt00

Staff member
I got a really nice brass ships bell outta the back room, now where to hang it......

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class
Is this sign up one time for all future giveaways, or should I be able to sign up more times. Not trying to be greedy, just don't want to miss any chances.

Glenn

toneeees

Administrator
Is this sign up one time for all future giveaways, or should I be able to sign up more times. Not trying to be greedy, just don't want to miss any chances.

Glenn

You can sign up for each individual giveaway. I try not to pick the same winner if they've won in the past 30 days.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
I got my prop too!
No pic yet but I have a top secret plan for it... will post pic when I get it hung... THANKS IBOATS!

BTW I just noticed that I am back to the "sections" screen and the tabs are gone LOL