Boats with Layout similiar to Bayliner 219 SD

shawjames

Recruit
I just missed out a great deal on a 2004 Bayliner 219 SD... and I am bummed. I am looking for another one, or maybe another boat that has a similar layout. They call it a deck boat, but it has the full windshield. Most deck boats have the single console. Are there other "deck" boats with a full windshield like this one?

Does anyone know of another boat with a similar layout?

Here is a video of the Bayliner 219
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeXGmvo9dDc

I think they only made this boat from 2004-06

Anyone have any good ideas or can suggest other boats like this I can check out?

-James

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Boats with Layout similiar to Bayliner 219 SD

Use the iboats site http://boats.iboats.com/ and do some research

There are MANY companies that make deck boats Regal, Bayliner Starcraft, Hurricaine and many more.

Fill out your profile so if someone happens to be looking at craigslist he/she may mention it

Nothing will be spoon fed to you but we can offer various paths to look at.

jestor68

Commander

This is a Bayliner deck boat. VP1513649_1_large.jpg If it has a full windshield, it's a bow rider. :)

shawjames

Recruit

sktn77a

Petty Officer 3rd Class

The Sea Ray sundecks are very similar to the Bayliner in the video. A bit expensive, though.

doyall

Petty Officer 1st Class

They are called SportDecks - a cross between a sport boat (bow rider) and a true deck boat. Perhaps that is what the SD in the Bayliner name stands for. Quite a useful vessel. Very roomy with a pretty substantial capacity. I love mine - Azure AZ220. Capacity of 12. Pictures of an AZ200 are in this thread http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=426147 .

crhoads

Recruit

I have a Bayliner 219 SD. I am kicking around selling it for a bigger boat. I love this boat and have kept in in extremely good condition. My sister in-law was on it last summer and asked if it was new. I am a finatic about keeping it clean. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pictures. I live in Columbus, OH so the boat only gets used roughly three months out of the year, has never been kept in the water and is stored inside in the winter. I had a custom cover made that covers the entire boat from the hitch to the prop. so no part of the boat is in the weather during the summer months. I also have an in water cover.

It has been very hard finding a boat I would repalce it with. Nothing these days seems to have the same amount of room inside.

chris