• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Enclosures for Suntracker Party Cruiser

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Enclosures for Suntracker Party Cruiser

I recently purchased a 2000 Suntracker Party Cruiser, and I am looking for enclosures (front and back) for it. Do the enclosures have to be custom made? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for Enclosures for Suntracker Party Cruiser

Welcome aboard!

You are in the right place. In the iboats store there are many types of enclosures for the pontoon boats http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Parts-Acc...n_id.294004981 and at good prices.

You could have custom made canvas and I would recommend a local awning shop and request sunbrella fabric.
    This is a great link to boat specifications http://boatspecs.iboats.com/
    Please, shop iboats first!!

Comment

Originally posted by thenana View Post
      I recently purchased a 2000 Suntracker Party Cruiser, and I am looking for enclosures (front and back) for it. Do the enclosures have to be custom made? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      I am in the same boat... no pun intended!... with my 2006 Party Cruiser. The Sun Tracker folks don't have them, which doesn't make sense to me. Luckily I have the old enclosure which will make a custom job a bit easier. But would much rather purchase a "factory made" one for my model.

You'll be my new best friend if you hook me up with a supplier for the replacement enclosures.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by thenana View Post
        I am in the same boat (no pun intended!) with my 2006 party cruiser. Suntracker company does not carry them anymore for my model, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem pretty complicated re: custom made route, what with all the velcro clear plastic and screen areas.

You will be my new best friend if you can hook me up with a supplier for a "factory made" back enclosure.
        Thanks.

Comment

I know this thread is old, but I just happened upon it and thought I'd post for future reference.

I recently acquired a 2006 Party Cruiser 32 I/O and was in need of a replacement rear canopy. The tag on the existing canopy was from DOWCO Marine. It turns out that DOWCO makes almost all of the factory canvas for Sun Tracker. For factory standard canvas they make the frames too.

Alot of these parts are still being made by DOWCO, at least the ones they still have the patterns for. They do not sell to the public though. You have to purchase factory standard replacement parts (Rear Enclosures were standard in 2006) through a Tracker Dealer who in turn orders the part from Tracker who in turn orders the part from DOWCO. If it was a dealer option (like a full front enclosure) it's the same story only you cut Tracker out, any DOWCO dealer can order these straight from DOWCO.

You can get just the canvas or the canvas and frame. On the rear enclosure you can order the canopy, frame, and sides all separate if you wanted/needed to.
          Last edited by WIMUSKY; March 11th, 2013, 06:25 PM. Reason: Deleted link....

Comment

You know this thread is old yet you still responded to it even after ignoring the red box. Please read the rules. This is a dead thread.... Thank you....
            How to start an argument online:
            1) Express an opinion
            2) Wait

2003 1650 Crestliner Fishawk SC
            Johnson 60hp, 4 stroke, electronic fuel inj.
            1979 Crestliner Crusader II 2455
            Volvo/Penta 260hp Chevy, 280 outdrive SOLD

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Selling not permitted by Forum Rules, #8.
              Last edited by achris; October 10th, 2013, 11:57 PM. Reason: Selling not allowed

Comment

Working...
              X