Winner boat

Sambo9333

Cadet
Hello all! I am new to being a boat owner and have just one main question about the boat I bought. How if n it is even possible to get a boat manual for this boat? Like the subject it is a winner boat made the last year in production "93". I've researched enough to know how it changed hands many times n I have the last year but can't find a way to get a manual for it anywhere. Any knowledge what to do or where to go would be very helpful. At least I know I can get a manual for the merc here!!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
First things first Sambo9333, :welcome: aboard...

I read your question but have to tell you that boat manuals are a tough one to find if they even made such a manual. Most boats don't have owner manuals but merely a brochure for them is about all. Some boat manufactories made owner's manuals but most didn't. Engine manuals are made and available for most engine types and year. So I don't really know what to tell you other then somebody on here can offer some info about your hull. Post a few pictures and then we can see what your new-to-you-boat actually looks like and offer some better information... JMHO!

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
A manual for the boat itself would be hard to come by I think. They don't map out the layout of wiring, pump's or systems to much. At least the engine manuals will keep it going safely.

Sambo9333

Cadet
Thank you for answering. I will post pics tomorrow, phone won't let me put what I have. Really just wanted info on pumps n wiring like u said. Has a live well n don't know if it works. Last owner said he never used it. So I figured a manual might help worse case scenario.

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard Sambo: You'll need 3 posts to be able to post photos. There's a tutorial HERE.

roffey

Commander
For whats its worth I bought a brand new boat last year, .5 hours. The was no manual for the boat just like mentioned above. I have a manual for the motor and out drive. A manual for the radio and warranty information for the motor, outdrive and trailer. Kind of funny, you pay huge dollars for this boat and get next to no information on what you just purchased.

Volphin

Lieutenant
My dad has a 1986 Winner fish & ski, with a Merc 115 "tower of power". I've been very impressed with the engine. The boat wiring, not so much.