Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ask a question / Create New Topic

Welcome to the iboats.com Boating Forum,

Below you will find out how to ask a question, or create a new topic. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

You must first log in to the forum before creating a topic. ( Be sure to select "Remember Me" when logging in to your account. )

step1.png

Once you have logged in, visit the forum home page (http://forums.iboats.com/) to find the destination forum. The destination forum will be related to the question, or topic you would like to create. If you want to talk about non-boating topics, visit our Dockside Chat forum.

After selecting the correct forum, you will then need to click the "+ New Topic" button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	step-2.png
Views:	1
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	220085

Now you are ready to ask your question / create a topic. You must fill out all the fields in the red box, and then select one of the actions below ( Cancel, Preview, Post )

Click image for larger version

Name:	step-3.png
Views:	1
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	220086

After selecting "Post", you will be redirected to your new topic. Other members will reply to this page. You can bookmark the page or Subscribe to it to stay notified. If you have any additional questions or concerns, either send me or a moderator a private message for assistance or you may also post them in the iboats Forum and Website Issues section.

Thank you for visiting iboats, it is our hope that you enjoy your time spent here either learning or helping when/wherever possible.

PS, it is everyone's hope that if possible, please post a final conclusion of any technical issues you've inquired about in order to help other members/boaters. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fun Times; May 4th, 2015, 05:46 PM.
    Shop at iboats.com
Working...
X