Suzuki df6 using too much fuel

Philippe

Cadet
Hello

I have problems with my suzuki df6.
The Engine start normally but it use too much fuel. It mean that fuel flow by two littles pipes of the carb. And the noise of the engine is not normal. Most of the time if I dismount the fuel pomp and remount it solve the problem. But when I arrive near the port and i start engine it's not a good moment too open the engine.

My second problem is the presence of dust in the reservoir the carburetor that stall the engine. If I clean AC working again some time but then the dust return.
I do not understand where the dust came? because pipes, filter and pump are clean.

thanks for help

philippe

jazzyjay

Recruit
Re: Suzuki df6 using too much fuel

Hello

I have problems with my suzuki df6.
The Engine start normally but it use too much fuel. It mean that fuel flow by two littles pipes of the carb. And the noise of the engine is not normal. Most of the time if I dismount the fuel pomp and remount it solve the problem. But when I arrive near the port and i start engine it's not a good moment too open the engine.

philippe

Hi Philippe,
Did you ever work this out; I have the same problem with too much fuel coming out the air bleed pipes from the carb.

Cheers
Jase