force 50 hp wiring diagram needed!

biglargeone

Cadet
Hi, Can anyone tell me were I can get a wiring diagram for a 1988 force 50 hp with "d" igntion? THANKS

gunner1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: force 50 hp wiring diagram needed!

Hi, Can anyone tell me were I can get a wiring diagram for a 1988 force 50 hp with "d" igntion? THANKS

What exactly do you need to see? I just got my Clymer manual and it has diagrams in the back. Maybe I could scan it then email it to you.

fc460

Recruit

What exactly do you need to see? I just got my Clymer manual and it has diagrams in the back. Maybe I could scan it then email it to you.

hi can you send me a copy

brose

Cadet

I have a SELOC manual for Force outboards dating from 84 to 89 covering all HP from 3-150 and 1 to 5 cylinder models. Let me know if you need something and I can scan it and e-mail it to you.

olsenk514

Seaman

Hi...I'm new to this forum but i'm looking for the same thing. Same year and model motor. I need a wiring diagram of the terminal strip and where each wire goes. Somebody gave me the motor with all of their controls gone so i'm not sure what goes where...

Thanks,
Kevin

rwerner43

Seaman

chry35_55magneto.jpg