1988 wellcraft bowrider to cuddy" conversion (Splashed)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
yeah i ordered a 15x17 pitch 4blade prop that should push her down the river nice , we shall see this week :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
got prop on re adjusted the shifting cables, its still weird, the command to interrupt shifter cable seems to move some after its in forward, causing the neutral safety switch trigger, the binnacle is new the shifter plate is new as well as alll cables so im at a loss on why it does that but i will see on water, i adjusted everything to spec and followed the videos and manual .

Pusher

Lieutenant
I bet you won't be starting a new rebuild for a long while with how sweet this one turned out for you

Pusher

Lieutenant
Btw, mine tops at 20 and that seems plenty fast to me too. I saw your "scootin" video pull up next. I hope you don't compare to that! Haha.

Pusher

Lieutenant
Haha. I'd have to master my ceramic wall art. It's all you Micky. I believe in you!!!

chevymaher

Commander
I wanted to see your boat. So I read the first 20 pages of your thread. Wow you did good job. Then the sun started poking out the window. You have successfully restored my motivation for today. Got to go play with mine.

Pusher

Lieutenant
Hope your family fairs well. Did you stay down there or did you decide to evacuate?

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
we stayed survived it was wet ugly and a tree layed over, but we back now in business just cant get to my crab traps that have been soaking for a week now cause well the lake is flooded from st johns its about 3 ft across parking lot :(