XFL, Anyone watching?

FLATHEAD

Captain
Caught parts of a couple of the games. Interesting league for sure. I like some of the rules they have in place. Not going out of my way to watch. But entertaining when not much else is going on.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
I tried to watch a little. Want to like it. Seems they're trying to have too much 'inside look' - comes off as a heavy sell job. .Maybe I just need to get used to it. It's admittedly tough to watch football right now as a longtime Bills fan

RGrew176

Commander
I am waiting for the USFL to start playing. I probably will watch them.

FLATHEAD

Captain
I tried to watch a little. Want to like it. Seems they're trying to have too much 'inside look' - comes off as a heavy sell job. .Maybe I just need to get used to it. It's admittedly tough to watch football right now as a longtime Bills fan
Concur on the inside look. I find the fact that the players aren't a bunch of millionaire premadonnas appealing. You have young guys trying to get attention from the NFL and veterans giving it thier last shot at playing.

aspeck

Staff member
Like the kickoffs and and extra points ... have watched parts of a few games, but not a whole game. I believe that every year the winner of the USFL and the XFL should play each other. Then the winner of that game gets to play the last place team in the NFL. The winner of the USFL/XFL vs NFL game gets to go to the NFL. If the NFL team wins, they stay where they are. If the USFL/XFL team wins, they join the NFL in the Conference of the losing team. The losing NFL team replaces the team that beat them in the respective league.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Concur on the inside look. I find the fact that the players aren't a bunch of millionaire premadonnas appealing. You have young guys trying to get attention from the NFL and veterans giving it thier last shot at playing.
I did not think of that - good point, that'll prompt me to watch more. I gotta pay more attention to the players, not the trappings. The football is pretty good.