What year hulls are the same as the 1968 Holiday 18'?

jdvasher

Petty Officer 1st Class
With the complete destruction of my existing hull, I have decided to start the search for a new one that will allow me to reuse much of the parts I already have. Anyone have a source for this information?

Thanks
JD

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Far as I know hulls for the holiday and Chief have been the same from 1965 until late 70s, 1978 for sure from what I've seen.

matt167

Captain
Holiday 18, chieftain 18, Statchief 18, Islander 18 and offshore V 18 I think are the same hulls

Verapierce

Recruit
However, you may be able to find a compatible hull by looking for boats that share similar specifications and dimensions to your Holiday 18'. You can try searching online for boat dealerships or online marketplaces that specialize in used boats and parts. You may also want to consider reaching out to local boatyards or marinas, as they may have information on compatible hulls or be able to assist you with your search.

Ultimately, it's essential to ensure that any hull you consider is compatible with the parts you already have and meets any necessary safety and legal requirements for your area. It's recommended that you consult with a qualified marine technician or surveyor to help you make an informed decision.