What is the best bayboat on the market?

Bayboater

Recruit
I am currently shopping bayboats. I have narrowed my list down to: Pathfinder 2200V, the Robalo 2100 Bayhunter, Hydra Sport 22LTS, and Kenner Vision 2100. Anybody have any opinions on these or any other bayboats?

monty

Cadet
Re: What is the best bayboat on the market?

best bayboat? the best any boat is the one that fills all your needs to you satisfaction<br />you should try some of thes boats in the water do they offer enough storage carry enough fuel carry enough people function well as a fishing platform ride dry and handle well and most important affordability, can you get all the same features in a used model from your list that is in great shape for alot less money? you have to be happy with it my best boat is a 23ft welded aluminum jet boat with a 400horse injected chevy small block and a scott jet pump with a hard top that 4 people can sleep in if needed it will carry 150 gallons fuel and 2500 pounds of gear it will be quick handleing and climb 7 foot waterfalls in hells canyon on the snake river in idaho to you it would be a paper wieght good luck monty