So i decided to pull the powerhead off....

The Force power

Commander
I swapped the hot cdi wire from the number two coil to the 1 and 3 cylinders coils both fired great confirming coils are good (i think ?) then i took the cdi boxes off and swapped them hooked everything back up and the same condition is present weak barely visible spark on 1,3 fat orange one on 2 i ohmed the trigger and they are all at 48 ohms what could it be im not very experienced with electrical troubleshooting but im enjoying figuring this out please help
RE-CHECK your wiring hook-up & connectors, also make sure the mounting-bracket has good ground-wire(s) Pay special attention to the connectors on the trigger-wires

o4rudeboy

Cadet
hey thanks for the recommendation i have placed new fork terminals on the trigger wires and i checked them and they seem good i ordered a ebay cdi and tried it and i stioll only have spark on two does the cdi electronics stator hook up the same as a new one the instructions had a diagramm showing the stock wiring diagram but did also say its designed different and can be hooked up with all blues together and all yellows together i installed like the stock one was in with the second cdi blue wire alone on the post im still getting no spark on 1 and 3

o4rudeboy

Cadet
hey thanks for the recommendation i have placed new fork terminals on the trigger wires and i checked them and they seem good i ordered a ebay cdi and tried it and i stioll only have spark on two does the cdi electronics stator hook up the same as a new one the instructions had a diagramm showing the stock wiring diagram but did also say its designed different and can be hooked up with all blues together and all yellows together i installed like the stock one was in with the second cdi blue wire alone on the post im still getting no spark on 1 and 3
how do i confirm the grounds are good on the ground bracket

Nordin

Commander
As I mentioned in your other post about this issue you have to measure the output voltage from the stator windings, the triggers and the CDI boxes with a DVA meter. You can use a regular VOM but with a DVA meter or a DVA adapter connected to the VOM you are able to read the peak DC voltage.
Output from the stator should be 210 VDC or more, from the trigger it should be 0,3 VDC or more and from the CDI boxes 210 VDC or more.