Mercury MIE 260 oil hose and transmission hose.

andybuzz2u

Cadet
I have an older MIE 260. Both the oil lines to the oil filter housing and transmission lines to the cooler have seen better days. After looking around all I'm finding are 20+ year-old hoses. I've been doing some research and Parker's Push-Lock seems the best way to go. The only problem is NPT to AN sizes. What are you guys using for this?

Scott06

Vice Admiral
I have an older MIE 260. Both the oil lines to the oil filter housing and transmission lines to the cooler have seen better days. After looking around all I'm finding are 20+ year-old hoses. I've been doing some research and Parker's Push-Lock seems the best way to go. The only problem is NPT to AN sizes. What are you guys using for this?
Do you have a hydraulic shop around you they can make hoses to match what u have in there. Forklift/ material handling repair shop can likely do the same - anywhere that can make hydraulic hoses can make them off your old ones

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Definitely. The above took the words right out my mouth. Any hydraulic place will make you some up. At a fraction of the cost of oem parts too !