Mercruiser manual #5 Att. Moderators

mr 88

Commander
All the service manuals but Number 5 load up. Is there a issue with this ?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Why are you asking for iboats Mod help? It's on another site, not part of iboats.

mr 88

Commander
Uhh its listed in there sticky section on there web page,thats why along with the fact that since they changed this site it does not work very smoothly. I have seen 2500 views listed on some post that were just put up among other things that suggest its messed up.

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
We aren't responsible for content on outside sites just because a stickie has a link. And issues here have nothing to do with your problem. Think about it.

Fun Times

Staff member
The service manuals found in the stickies are hosted by another website, they are just linked here for your convenience is all.

The loading problem of service manual # 5 is on the hosts side not iboats.;) I do recall other members bringing up a loading problem with service manual # 5 some time ago as well.

I just tried loading # 5 and it doesn't fully load for me either. I'm not sure of any other copies online as looking around I haven't been able to locate one for you.

You may have to do some online shopping. You might be able to find a used one on ebay for low cost.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. We all here at iboats do our best to help when possible.

Good luck.:)