Limp mode

unbtabl

Seaman
Yes, same way
and while your at it check base timing
Sorry about the delay in questions. I took the boat back to the shop that was supposed to have fixed this isssue last summer. It’s been there 4 weeks and the only info that’s been relayed to me from his receptionist is that the tps is not reading. He said he did a voltage sweep to make sure the tps was good. I’m frustrated because this is the only info I’ve gotten in 4 weeks. What other sensors would cause the tps to shut fuel down? Map?

alldodge

Staff member
You should have codes with no TPS sweep. Not liking what your dealer is saying. Most the sensors run off a 5V reference voltage. Checking the TPS is easy enough with a ohm meter

unbtabl

Seaman
You should have codes with no TPS sweep. Not liking what your dealer is saying. Most the sensors run off a 5V reference voltage. Checking the TPS is easy enough with a ohm meter
Sorry, I may have phrased that wrong. He hooked it up to his computer. No codes. But, tps isn’t reading. I checked it as well before I dropped it off. No codes were showing. I’m assuming the TPS did sweep considering he said the TPS was good. I don’t get to talk to him directly.