lets have alook at your boats

Nugglet

Seaman Apprentice
Re: lets have alook at your boats

my motor makes nowhere close to 350hp... maybe 200 if its lucky,,, & i'm sure i'd need to turn at least 3500rpms to see 200hp... 350hp would be nice though...

i was thinking of trying a 4 blade,,, or even a 5 blade... but after i get ballast bags it'd probably need a smaller prop to carry the extra weight anyways...

winner owner

Seaman

GatorMan, dude...Iwould love to see those pics of your Winner!

Cheers!

Edward C

Recruit

Ever seen one like this?

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

1964 Winner 13'. That is all I know. It was given to me. I put my motor and controls and trailer from another boat on her. She is small, seaworthy and catches fish. I need to mount downriggers and cleats. Nothing to screw into [no backing]. Any ideas on how to mount stuff?

electricjohn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ever seen one like this?

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

1964 Winner 13'. That is all I know. It was given to me. I put my motor and controls and trailer from another boat on her. She is small, seaworthy and catches fish. I need to mount downriggers and cleats. Nothing to screw into [no backing]. Any ideas on how to mount stuff?
Your boat looks like a 1970 model. The serial # stamped into the port side transom has the year in the first 2 digits. I am going to post my boat and you will see the similarities.

electricjohn

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here is my 1970.

Attachments

• boat and truck_edited.jpg
    boat and truck_edited.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1
  • low res 2007i.JPG
    low res 2007i.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 1

winner owner

Seaman

Here's another one.The wind shield is off...she won't fit in the garage with it on.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1

urestifun

Recruit

Hello all

i will be picking up a near perfict 1 owner garage kept 1986 Escape today and was wondering is their anything i should know or check before handing over all my Bengermins for it ????

i have owend many differant boats since i was 13 years old but this will be my 1st Winner...

Thanks in Advance; for any feed back you can give me on this brand of boat

Andy