Just got my first boat- '68 Silverline

statzk

Cadet
I have no idea of the model. It is a closed bow runabout, 16' with a '67 Evinrude 60HP. Boat is in excellent shape- been trying to find any soft spots in the floor or damage to the transom and have found none. Interior is in great shape, only one of the 6 seats has a small tear. Going to try a vynil repair kit on it.

Can't wait for spring! Going to do a lot of fishing next year!

~K

Lakester

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Just got my first boat- '68 Silverline

hello,

the Lakester Special is a gennie 1971 SILVERLINE. your's sounds nice, so lets get the silverline boat forum active and going. what is up with u and ur boat these days? i, for one, would like to know and hear and see pix, too.

:)

regards
lakester :cool:

Lakester

Chief Petty Officer

I have no idea of the model. It is a closed bow runabout, 16' with a '67 Evinrude 60HP. Boat is in excellent shape- been trying to find any soft spots in the floor or damage to the transom and have found none. Interior is in great shape, only one of the 6 seats has a small tear. Going to try a vynil repair kit on it.

Can't wait for spring! Going to do a lot of fishing next year!

~K

hello,

u can go to:

http://www.silverlineboats.org/index.html

and go to brochures. look for ur yr, then u may see ur model there...

let us know

regards
lakester :cool:

vintage boat junky

Seaman Apprentice

My first is my present; inherited, 1964 Silverline (smaller model). It's small, but with the top up, and the 40hp Evinrude; it looks like a 57' Chevy for the water. Even though it's showing some wear and tear on the seats, it still draws attention and I get comments wherever I go with it.

Very fun, and even more classy. I wished I had a camera when I had it under the 4th of July fireworks. I had it shined up to a cherry red, and decked it out with flags n' such. I've yet to see a twin out there. I do have some pix of it, but not on the water. I don't yet know how to post pix on here.

ron12

Cadet

hey there i too have a smaller silverline i believe it's a swift about 14 ft or so trying to find more info on this thing.