I cant find the information to register my boat

LaytenG

Cadet
Hello all!
I hope/know someone can help. My neighbor gave me a boat. A (i believe to be 14ft) aluminum boat that has an aerocraft decal on the sides. The hull number says T 53774. I cant find anything online with more info. He gave me an empty bill of sale that i need to fill out in order to get it registered. I’ll attache photos. The registration number doesnt come up either. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2212.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 3

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
You won't find anything online. That is a serial number (pre 1972). Look up the specs on fiberglassics library, find the appropriate model

You may have to take your neighbor with you to get it registered in your name

LaytenG

Cadet
You won't find anything online. That is a serial number (pre 1972). Look up the specs on fiberglassics library, find the appropriate model

You may have to take your neighbor with you to get it registered in your name
I knew I should have posted on here first. Thank you, Scott. What is this fiberglass is library? Well, actually, it was my neighbors old friend that used to live here, he gave it to my neighbor when he moved. It was hard enough to get him to sign a bill cell, but I will try to set that up.

matt167

Captain
Check with your state on what to do... Here in NY it's fairly easy for boats made before 1986. But every state is different... If you live in VT it's extremely easy and you could probably register a napkin holder if you wanted

LaytenG

Cadet
Check with your state on what to do... Here in NY it's fairly easy for boats made before 1986. But every state is different... If you live in VT it's extremely easy and you could probably register a napkin holder if you wanted
Hahaha yeah I probably will just go in. The trailer it came on also doesn’t have any plate of any kind. I need to start buying newer things.