Help selling new Nitro

billwright2

Recruit
Hello to all.<br /><br />I have a unique situation that I was hoping this forum could help me resolve. I am the winner of this years BassPro Shop / Citgo sweepstakes. The prize is a 2006 Nitro CDX 901 with a 150 HP Mercury Optimax motor, and either a tandem trailer, or a single axle tralier with surge brakes. This package has a value of $32,250.00<br /><br />I have two things to resolve with this windfall:<br />First, I have only been bass fishing for about a year, and this would be way too much boat for me.<br />Second, the combined tax totals for federal income tax and local sales tax is about $11,500.00 which is way more than I can handle!<br /><br />Does anyone have ideas on the best way to sell this quickly (without taking a bath on the value of the prize) so I can turn around and pay the taxes and buy a boat more in my league?<br /><br />I do not have the entire breakdown on the package, but will be able to post detailed descriptions in the next few weeks upon delivery (whenever Tracker can co-ordinate the 'awarding' event). The dealer has shown me a similar package, and it is really an impressive boat!<br /><br />The Tracker dealer here in Georgia also assures me that all waranties for the boat, the motor, and all electronics are fully transferable to a second owner.<br /><br />Any advise or help with this problem (and it's a GREAT problem to have) would be really appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />Bill Wright<br />

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Help selling new Nitro

Welcome to iboats Mr. Wright.<br />The best thing to do is post it in iboats classifieds. Plenty of people see them and I'm sure you won't have any problems selling it.<br /><br />I would wait though till I was sure to have boat in hand before listing it anywhere, never know what could happen.<br />Good luck and again, welcome to iboats.<br />L. Wright

billwright2

Recruit

SOLD!!!

billwright2 said:
Hello to all.<br /><br />I have a unique situation that I was hoping this forum could help me resolve. I am the winner of this years BassPro Shop / Citgo sweepstakes. The prize is a 2006 Nitro CDX 901 with a 150 HP Mercury Optimax motor, and either a tandem trailer, or a single axle tralier with surge brakes. This package has a value of $32,250.00<br /><br />I have two things to resolve with this windfall:<br />First, I have only been bass fishing for about a year, and this would be way too much boat for me.<br />Second, the combined tax totals for federal income tax and local sales tax is about $11,500.00 which is way more than I can handle!<br /><br />Does anyone have ideas on the best way to sell this quickly (without taking a bath on the value of the prize) so I can turn around and pay the taxes and buy a boat more in my league?<br /><br />I do not have the entire breakdown on the package, but will be able to post detailed descriptions in the next few weeks upon delivery (whenever Tracker can co-ordinate the 'awarding' event). The dealer has shown me a similar package, and it is really an impressive boat!<br /><br />The Tracker dealer here in Georgia also assures me that all waranties for the boat, the motor, and all electronics are fully transferable to a second owner.<br /><br />Any advise or help with this problem (and it's a GREAT problem to have) would be really appreciated.<br /><br />Thanks<br /><br />Bill Wright<br />

billwright2

Recruit

SOLD!!!
billwright2 said: