Going to look at the sea doo switch

Toyelectroman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My dealer will have a demo of the sea doo switch at their store on Thursday and plan to take a look. Originally when I first read about them I thought they where a joke, especially with handle bars instead of a steering wheel, but the more I thought about it I think it might be a good fit for me. I boat on inland lakes and option to remove or add seats seem to be a major plus. Just need to measure to see if it will fit in my garage

alldodge

Staff member
My dealer will have a demo of the sea doo switch at their store on Thursday and plan to take a look. Originally when I first read about them I thought they where a joke, especially with handle bars instead of a steering wheel, but the more I thought about it I think it might be a good fit for me. I boat on inland lakes and option to remove or add seats seem to be a major plus. Just need to measure to see if it will fit in my garage
We've had them for years and are great for smooth water days. If water gets rough you will be doing a lot of pounding

alldodge

Staff member
Jeśli masz duży garaż, to się zmieści, ale jeśli Twój garaż jest za mały, polecam zbudować garaż na zimę na taki nowy zakup :)
Translation from Greek
If you want to have a garage, you have to rent it, but if you want to have a garage for a car, we can rent a garage in winter and get a new rent

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Translation from Greek
If you want to have a garage, you have to rent it, but if you want to have a garage for a car, we can rent a garage in winter and get a new rent

That's why I deleted the post and the poster.

Toyelectroman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Measured the demo model they had at the dealer and it should be to fit in the garage. With the Bimini down I show 7.8 feet. In all I really liked the concept. The one slight negative was that instead a normal metal fencing, it was some kind of plastic sheeting (kind of like a camper cover). You can tell this demo was used as a test boat and some of the plastic had rips already in it. On the positive side the rep told me that it is easily replaceable, unlike a normal pontoon when you dent in the fencing

Stinnett21

Chief Petty Officer
Not being negative, it's a neat concept, just wondering how much rattling it would do?