Gent's, I think I screwed up

Davetowz

Petty Officer 1st Class
Wife was questioning the cussing from the shop as I worked on an over pour of thickened epoxy. She asked How can it be so hard to sand off the excess

Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
A very large Box of Chocolates, and some Flowers, might shorten your period in the Dog House

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Either you gents do not curse enough or your wife wears the pants.
the OP's comment to his wife was removed either by the OP or by a Mod. either way, if I stated that comment to my wife...... I would wake up 3 days later in a hospital. She doesnt take carp from me or anyone.

However, at times I curse enough to make a longshoreman blush.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
the OP's comment to his wife was removed either by the OP or by a Mod. either way, if I stated that comment to my wife...... I would wake up 3 days later in a hospital. She doesnt take carp from me or anyone.

I would never say disrespectful things to my wife. 31 years.

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner

I avoided those risks by refusing to get married. Why ruin a good thing, and add the risk of being trapped when it goes sour?

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
I’m still trying to figure out who that lady is in my house after 43 years. But she does cook and clean so…..
Edit: She is from Wisconsin……lol

Last edited:

DeepCMark58A

Commander
After I survived menopause I made a deal with my wife, divorce is not an option, it is who ever lives longest gets it all.