Finally my first boat

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well, after over a year of searching and researching, I have finally made the purchase of my first boat. Have had lots of experience on boats, just never had one in my name before. I purchased a 1992 Stratos W/A 22 Feet Long. Powered by a 5.7 L OMC inboard. I have had lots of good luck with OMC in the past, and boat passed survey with flying colours. Right now, I am one happy camper :D <br /><br />Belchy

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Finally my first boat

Good deal Belchy. You know what they say your happy when you buy it and when you sell it. I bought a boat a few years ago and never regreted it. You will love it no matter how much money you sink into it :p

brother chris

Commander

Good on ya belchy. <br />It is always nice to hear good news like that.<br />Now...don't forget the plug. lol

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Pictures are worth a thousand words. How bout it belchy? We wants to celebrate witchu but we have to have sompin to sink our teef into.

eeboater

Commander

Congrats belchy. Hope you enjoy! Also, hope I'm in your shoes someday!<br /><br />Sean

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Pictures are on the way, I just started using a digital camera...lol so i will put them up, and will keep you all posted (Y)<br /><br />Belchy

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Plenty-0-time for pics later......lets hit the water....Anyway Congrats!!!!!