Engine jerking while navigating

Good afternoon every one, I'm a new member for this forum, from Malaysia. Happy to meet you all, friends. I'm utilizing Outboard Mercury 115, 4 stroke. Recently while navigating, my boat keep jerking. I suspect air in the fuel piping, between engine and fuel tank. Each time while this occured, I observed rubber fuel pump deflate. The fuel filter input and output pipe located higher or same level as fuel filter itself. I also observed that air in the upper part of fuel filter. Could this possiblity for the occurence ?? I had pumping again, to inflate the pump, problem still occured.

Good afternoon every one, I'm a new member for this forum, from Malaysia. Happy to meet you all, friends. I'm utilizing Outboard Mercury 115, 4 stroke. Recently while navigating, my boat keep jerking. I suspect air in the fuel piping, between engine and fuel tank. Each time while this occured, I observed rubber fuel pump deflate. The fuel filter input and output pipe located higher or same level as fuel filter itself. I also observed that air in the upper part of fuel filter. Could this possiblity for the occurence ?? I had pumping again, to inflate the pump, problem still occured.
I used big fuel tank 160 L located infront of desk, that need a little bit longer pipe, 2-3 m