Eco Worthy LiFeP04 batteries

FLATHEAD

Captain
About to pull the trigger on a pair of eco worthy 12.8 volt 100AH to power 24 volt T-Motor. Any input or experience on these particular batteries used for T-motor power. appreciated. I have an eco worthy 12.8 50ah that I’m using for my electronics that seems OK so far but the draw on the battery is minimal. Looking for first hand experience on running these batteries hard. I’ve pretty much lost faith with online reviews.

tpenfield

Staff member
No direct experience (sorry), but . . .

Go to YouTube and Search for 'Will Prowse' . . . he is like the boy genius of LiFePO batteries and DC power systems.

I'm about to buy a couple LiTime 100 Ah LiFePO4 batteries. A friend has them and says that they seem good. Will P also holds them in high regard.

FLATHEAD

Captain
No direct experience (sorry), but . . .

Go to YouTube and Search for 'Will Prowse' . . . he is like the boy genius of LiFePO batteries and DC power systems.

I'm about to buy a couple LiTime 100 Ah LiFePO4 batteries. A friend has them and says that they seem good. Will P also holds them in high regard.
Thanks tpenfield. I checked out Will Prowse I didn’t find much from him on ecoworthy 12v 100AH batteries but did find a lot of videos of him tearing apart lifepo4 batteries from the most expensive to the cheapest. Got a good idea what’s good and bad inside those things and some of the things to look for. I also found a couple videos of ecoworthy batteries being taken apart. From what I saw it “seems” like the eco worthy are not horrible. That and the fact the one I have is fine. I went ahead and ordered them. I’ll post an update once I use them for a while.