Can you guess how much I paid for all this?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Thanks for the help brother. If you want to get more involved with my restoration just start a conversation w me and I’ll message you periodically if I have any questions I can message you. If not totally cool I’ll just keep posting.
Keep your questions in the open forums

jbcurt00

Staff member
This post was a question? The moderators on this site have nothing better to do.
Scott isn't a Mod

His comment was a request, and a valid comment.

Perhaps you aren't familiar w how an open forum works: collective shared knowledge.

Going to phone, email, text or PM only communication defeats the whole purpose of an open forum. Based on resistance to given advice so far, not likely to be work documenting the correct way to proceed anyway.

FYI: Scott could have been a great resource for you and has vast experience in the marine industry and rebuilding his own boats, some of which are documented here. Same for several other long term members who give Excellent advice and have commented here.

You get what you put into a forum by interacting w multiple other members, collectivly, not 1 on 1.

Good luck on your journey.

Boat & boat rehab safely, so far no indication safe operation of a sound vessel is important.