can someone let me know what fuse sizes?

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
no 30 amp fuses are in this unit. 3, 5 and 10 is all that is used. thank you for your concern. when crappy opens up on tuesday ill be sure to pick up some heatshrink and get that done. as for the connectors. i used what i had. automotive yes. marine no. as far as im concerned connectors are connectors. .....
oh and the trailer wire harness is the same size as the accessories wiring. wich by the way is not tinned its straight wire. just the same as all accessory wiring. not tinned.

Last edited:

1975oday22

Chief Petty Officer
That accessory wiring IS a trailer wiring harness, repurposed.
yes it is. and its new, same guage wire as the accessories wiring from all the switches. i being on a budget reuse things that are at my reach. and 2 pigtails is what i used. no different then the existing wiring on the boat. if it will make anyone happier i will get the heatshrink today slip it over and be done with it. figure out how to neaten the wiring and then post pics. look i dont need to make this fancy, its a ski boat and maybe fishing, as long as it works is all that matters. appreciate the words , but its not going to be my forever boat.