2021 NFL/NCAAF News and Nonsense

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Dan Mullen , at least at the moment is overpaid .
RV city has filled in for UF/UGA game Saturday. I think they cut the capacity to about half what it was normally due to some construction going on ..
Hoping we can can at least make a game of it . It might get ugly pretty quick idk ….

aspeck

Staff member
That is the way I am feeling about James Franklin ... I am hoping we can make a game of it Saturday. I have so many questions of WHY the last 2 PSU games. It comes down to poor coaching ... not having a back up QB ready to come into a game and then not having them ready after 2 weeks of practice and instead playing a QB that is visibly not ready to play. The back-ups HAD to be better than the injured starter who couldn't run and was apparently in enough pain to effect accuracy of throws. OSU is an 18.5 point favorite and at this point I think I would take OSU and give up the points. I hope I am wrong.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I guess all the folks that got the vacs and still got covid are morons too . I know at least 3 personally .. There's no real guarantee ..
AR is a strange cat though ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
AR basically lost his mind this year. Getting vaxed doesn't keep a person from getting covid, it's just supposed to keep peeps out of the hospital and potentially on a vent...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
No one knows if he's vaxxed. There was talk about him using an "alternative" preventive treatment and isn't vaxxed. Who knows? Breakthrough cases aren't usually as serious as the unvaxxed.