2011 Super Guide V16 livewell question

jeep8589

Cadet
I have owned several boats, and I am confused by the livewell on this model. It has one drain. It does not have any other overflows at the top. It came with an overflow tube that has the 7/8" threaded base. My drain is not threaded, but it fits somewhat snug, but with it being threaded, is not water tight. I can not find a overflow tube that looks like it will fit. The push in type look to all be 1-1/8". To make things more confusing, there is only one button for the livewell on this model. It has 2 options, fill, and aerator. Is the aerator option the same as the timer option on other boats? If it is a recirculation option, where does it suck the water in to recirculate it? Also, where do I get a replacement overflow tube that is not threaded? I have looked at the normal sites with no luck. Thanks for your help.

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
I have owned several boats, and I am confused by the livewell on this model. It has one drain. It does not have any other overflows at the top. It came with an overflow tube that has the 7/8" threaded base. My drain is not threaded, but it fits somewhat snug, but with it being threaded, is not water tight. I can not find a overflow tube that looks like it will fit. The push in type look to all be 1-1/8". To make things more confusing, there is only one button for the livewell on this model. It has 2 options, fill, and aerator. Is the aerator option the same as the timer option on other boats? If it is a recirculation option, where does it suck the water in to recirculate it? Also, where do I get a replacement overflow tube that is not threaded? I have looked at the normal sites with no luck. Thanks for your help.

Hope this helps.....